We go to extreme lengths to ensure that our staff are the best possible candidates from an ever shrinking pool of employees available to the security industry.
Staff induction and training is established and enforced from the initial point of employment and each staff member is inducted into your venue and briefed on your specific requirements.
- Company Policy Induction
- Employee Code of Conduct
- Registered Clubs Act
- Liquor Act 2007
- Customer Service
- Confrontation Management
- Enclosed Lands Act
- Assaults and Offences Akin
- Incident Reporting and Report Writing
- Unarmed Control and Restraining Techniques
- Public Relations and Customer Relations
- Communications (verbal & non verbal)
- Team Building Skills. (Controlled Aggression Exercises)
- Problem Solving Scenarios
- Standard Operating Procedures (Opening & Closing Procedures)
- Club Bi-laws
- Fire Warden Duties
- Occupational Health and Safety
At 1800Events, our personnel are trained and experienced in these tasks integrating the roles, systems and accountabilities to provide you with the satisfaction you demand.
Interactions and active committee involvement with various Liquor Accords, Alcohol and Licensing Enforcement Command, Local Licensing Police and Local Area Commands along with Office of Liquor Gaming and Racing ensures that your business is always up to date with the ever changing industry benchmarks and industry standards